Nominations for the Offshore Wind Innovation Award announced
The jury of the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2018 announced the three finalists. Fistuca, Qlayers and TWD will compete for the award for the most appealing innovation in offshore wind.
Both the jury award and the public award will be announced on Wednesday the 12th of December, during the Netherlands Offshore Wind Q-meeting of Siemens and Van Oord.
The Innovation Award
The Offshore Wind Innovation Award is a recognition of the Dutch innovation power within this young and dynamic sector. The award is an initiative of the Offshore Wind Innovators community, which aims to increase the visibility of innovative entrepreneurs.
A jury of experts reviewed the applications on innovativeness, social and economic impact and entrepreneurship.
The three nominees are:
- Qlayers with the “Fully automated printing system"
- TWD with the “Hammock Seafastening"
- Fistuca with the “Blue wedge connection"
The nominees will receive:
- the chance to pitch their innovation for 150 offshore wind professionals (and potential leads/partners);
- receive a workshop ‘next challenge’ from by InnovatieLink focussed on their innovation;
- media attention from InnovatieLink and our Offshore Wind Innovators Community.
For more information about the Innovation Award of Offshore Wind Innovators, please get in touch with Martin Weissmann.
Innovation Award 2017
In 2017 Jules Dock and ECE Offshore won the jury- and public award of the Offshore Wind Innovators Community. Click here to read more about Jules Dock and ECE Offshore in relation to the Innovation Award of 2017.