A contest gives nominated or awarded entrepreneurs unprecedented opportunities for exposure. Therefore Offshore Wind Innovators organizes the Offshore Wind Innovators Award for the most innovative SME company in offshore wind.
The Offshore Wind Innovators Award is intended to raise awareness of the innovative power of this community. In addition, it creates media exposure for the finalists and winner(s) to potential customers and investors.
Who are eligible?
The award is intended for Dutch SME entrepreneurs of Offshore Wind Innovators. The award consists of a jury award and a public award.
The award includes:
- Eternal fame of being the most innovative entrepreneur of the year
- Media and PR exposure
- a one-day workshop to tackle your next market introduction challenge
- A statue of the award
The organization will treat entries confidentially. From all submissions, the jury selects three nominees. The nominees are invited to pitch their innovation to the offshore wind sector during an event. After the presentation, the audience will decide who will receive the public award.
Separately, the jury announces who wins the jury award. In addition to creating awareness for the top of the offshore wind industry, the nominees can count on the necessary publicity before and after the award ceremony.
The jury consists of representatives of:
- The offshore wind industry
- The financial sector
- The research and development sector
The jury will review the entries on:
- Innovativeness – the potential of setting a new market standard
- Economic and social impact – cost-effectiveness and overall sustainability
- Feasibility and applicability – technical and market mainstream/ niche
At the end of 2021, we will organize another Offshore Wind Innovators Award.
Please, watch the recording of TKI Wind op Zee LIVE - Innovators Award on 30 March 2020
Or read the news article Tetrahedron winner Offshore Wind Innovators Awards 2020