Join 2500 wind energy experts as they discuss the latest developments in the on- and offshore wind industry.
Visit the exhibition floor with 70 exhibitors and generate new business opportunities. Key note speeches can be expected from André Kuipers, representatives of governmental organisations and leading businesses in the industry.
Since the most important parties in de future will not only be the current big corporations, we’re also offering space to start-ups on the exhibition floor this year. For them we’ve created our Start-up zone. An area on the exhibition floor exclusively for start-ups to present themselves to the world.
Whom are we looking for?
- Start-ups that are active in the wind energy (max. 5 years).
- Companies with a new and innovative product for the wind energy sector.
- Start-ups that would like to be in the picture with large corporations
What’s our offer?
- A wallspace of 2.5m height and 1m width to promote your company and/or product.
- Space to sit down in the start-up zone to continue discussions with potential clients.
- The ideal chance to bring your innovation under the attention of large corporations.
- 1 two-day exhibitor pass including catering
- The opportunity to pitch your company/product for 5 mins on our innovation stage.
The costs for participating in the start-up zone are €495,- excl. VAT. In case you’d like more information or if you want to apply your company directly, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via phone on +31 30 2316 977. There are just 10 spots available, so react quickly before they’re gone!
The following start-ups are already participating: Arkom, Circular Energy, Veriteq, ORA, qLayers