Introducing an innovation in the offshore wind industry is often capital intensive. Offshore Wind Innovators and Business Angels Connect guide entrepreneurs to and facilitate a meeting with private investors. On Investors Day, we introduce investors to entrepreneurs with an actual need for financing.
Please follow the procesedure below if you are interested.
1. Send an e-mail to Martin Weissmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in the Investors Day. You will receive a follow-up document.
2. After evaluation, we may for additional information. If an introductory meeting is usefull, we will get in touch by phone if this is the case.
3. During the introductory meeting, the next steps will be determined.
4. If deemed suitable, the following actions will be taken:
- Introduce your company to investors during a private investor meeting, the Investors Day
- In consultation with you, we also approach individual investors
- You will be supported in the preparations for the introduction, the development and improvement of a realistic investment proposition