Applications for MIT R&D collaboration projects opened
Do you want to collaborate on innovation projects? SME entrepreneurs can submit an application for an R&D cooperation project on the development or renewal of products, processes or services. You can submit your applications from 11 June to 10 September 2019. A total of € 8.2 million is available.
A subsidy for R&D cooperation projects is one of the possibilities within the SME innovation stimulation of regions and top sectors (MIT). A project must focus on industrial research or experimental development, carried out by a partnership of at least two SMEs (each for its own account and risk).
The following applies to R&D cooperation:
- The subsidy amounts to 35% of the eligible costs
- The grant amount is € 50,000 - € 350,000 per innovation project, of which at least € 25,000 per participant
- The participants in the MIT R&D collaboration form a balanced collaboration in terms of both the distribution of costs and the contribution of the participants.
- One participant may not bear more than 70% of the costs
- Only the costs incurred by SME entrepreneurs are eligible
- The maximum duration of an MIT R&D collaboration project is two years
RVO.nl handles Research & Development (R&D) applications according to the tender principle. This means that RVO.nl assesses and arranges all complete applications that have been received on time.
Click here for more information.